No Insurance? No Problem!
Our solution for making quality dental care affordable and accessible for you entire family.
At Norwalk Dental Care, the office of Dr. Gregory D. Prieston, we recognize that quality dental care is presently beyond the reach of millions of Americans. To offset the spiraling cost of care, we have developed the Oral Health Savings Plan. Now, with the convenience of controlled costs and flexible hours, world class dental care is even more affordable and accessible than ever.
- Checkups: Two regular checkups per year (D0150/D0130) $138 value
- Cleanings: Two regular cleaning per year (D1110) $192 value
- X-Rays: All necessary x-rays including full mouth series (once every 3 to 5 years) (d0210) $135 value or 7 vertical Bite Wings (once per year) (D0277) $94 dollar value or Panoramic x-ray (once every 3 to 5 years) $120 value.
- Discount: For ALL dental treatment that you complete during the 12 month enrollment period (not calendar year), you will receive a 10-15% discount, with no annual limits. This even applies to elective procedures such as Deep Bleaching, Veneers, 6 month smiles and Invisalign.
- The Annual Enrollment Fee is $307
- Each additional family member added to the plan, there is only a $182 annual fee
In order to offer the substantial procedure fee courtesies available under the terms of this plan, we must adhere to the following payment policies
- The one year membership must be paid in full at the time of enrollment
- The membership will be valid for one year from the date the annual renewal is remitted
- All treatment fees are due and payable at the time service is rendered
- All fees for treatment requiring multiples visits or lab fee are due upon the first visit
- The Norwalk Dental Care reserves the right to refuse treatment and/or terminate this membership without notice if the member’s account becomes delinquent at any time. All other Norwalk Dental Care terms and conditions of service apply
Procedure fee courtesies offered under this plan shall not apply to any treatment already in progress prior to enrollment in the plan and may not be combined with dental insurance benefits, and other discounts, promotions or 3rd party financing plans (Care Credit or Lending Club Patient Solutions). This is not a dental insurance plan but a discount plan applicable at Norwalk Dental Care.